Sandy’s Story

photo of Sandy Pelletier“I chose the Graduate Program at UM in Nursing Education because the program had a great reputation, I had received a previous grant to first complete a graduate certificate in Nursing Education at UM, and was able to easily transition into the graduate program. The program was hybrid which allowed me to take online courses, poly-com courses televised from UM to UMFK, and on-campus courses. All of these avenues allowed me flexibility within my career and family life. The graduate nursing faculty at UM are fantastic. They are so invested in their students’ learning and clinical opportunities. All faculty were readily available via email, phone, or in person. I can now call each of them my colleagues in Nursing Education and collaborate frequently with them. An MSN in Nursing Education has enabled me to finally secure my career in collegiate education as a Nursing Faculty. This degree has allowed me to combine my two career passions: nursing and education. Thank you, UM.”

– Sandy Pelletier