Ezekiel’s Story

Photo of Ezekiel Duprey“As a busy professional who has been out of school for over five years, the prospect of returning to school seemed daunting. After months of searching through various online GIS programs nationwide, and communicating with faculty members trying to find the right fit based on my previous work experience and future goals of developing a high-end GIS database and platform for the residential commercial real estate industry, choosing the University of Maine online graduate certificate program has been one of the best decisions of my career. From the early stages of the application process to the coursework, the staff and faculty are always willing to answer any questions and set you on a path to success. You get the attention of attention and support that comes to mind when attending a small private university but also the resources and technological backing of a major research university. This combination helped set UMaine apart from all the other options I considered when making my final decision and I would recommend the program to anyone else.”

– Ezekiel Duprey