We know that it’s important to your success to have access to advising support every step of the way to ensure you’re on the right path. Our professional staff can talk with you about your educational and professional goals and help you through the application process. We understand the needs of online students, the importance of finding the right program, and staying on track.
Our advising services don’t end when you are enrolled in your program. Our trained advisors can help you navigate any changes that may arise in your goals, life situation, or academic program.
Our team is waiting to hear from you and is ready to help you get started!
Meet Our Advisors
Todd Cooley, M.Ed.
- Master of Science in Data Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Technology
- Master of Science in Information Systems
- Master of Science in Spatial Informatics
- M.Ed. in Instructional Technology
- Ed.S. in Instructional Technology
- PSM in Bioinformatics
- PSM in Engineering/Business – Surveying Engineering Technology and Electrical Engineering Technology tracks
- Classroom Technology Integrationist
- Computational Thinking for Educators
- Digital Curation
- Instructional Design
- Library and Media Specialist
- Surveying Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Engineering Management
- Data Science and Engineering
- Computing for Educators
- Information Systems
- Geographic Information Systems
Amanda Cupps, M.Ed.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum, Assessment, and Instruction
- Ed.S. in Curriculum, Assessment, and Instruction
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership
- Ed.S. in Educational Leadership
- Ed.D. in Educational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Teaching – Secondary Education (Blended)
- M.Ed. in Special Education
- Ed.S. in Special Education
Tiffany Peterson, M.S.
- B.S. in Business Administration in Management
- B.S. in Surveying Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of University Studies
- MSW / Master of Social Work
- M.S. in Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies: Peace & Reconciliation Studies
- Master of Science in Nursing: Individualized
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Educator
- Interdisciplinary Disability Studies
- Human Nutrition
- Food Technology
- Nursing Education
- Climate Science and Adaptation